cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to ship stock to a customer from Quality inspection directly without transfering stock into unrestricted?

Any input is highly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Avani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I seriously doubt this option of moving Materials from Quality to Customer directly.

In QA, it will be specified clearly to which stock the materials should be moved. I don't think, settings in QA will be set to move the materials directly to customer, without moving to unrestricted stock.

Could you please elaborate on the scenario.

Discuss this with your QM consultant........

Warm Regards,

Kiran.S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as i can tell, there's no standard movement type in SAP supporting that...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I dont think this is possible. Coz stock in Quality inspection is in blocked stock. You cannot access them.

If you want to bypass the standard SAP functionality, then check with you ABAPer if you can manage the quality stock as unrestricted. Also work with the help of the M consultant as stock is maintained by MM.

Unless the quality team inspects the stock you dont know if they are fit for consumption. Then why do you want to send the goods which you are not sure of to the customer?

Also why do you donot want to move the stock from QA to unrestricted? Any specific reason?

But frankly speaking, this would not be possible & also not advised.

Regards,

Sivanand