Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a smartform instead of a sapscript for BA00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I have looked around the site for similar problems but I can not find a suitable solution for my sap environment. I currently have SAP ECC 6.0 and I do not have any installed packages like SMB40. Only thing I have installed for sales - order confirmation is the RVADOR01 program and the driver program for SAP Script RVORDER01. I have considered downloading and patching in order to have access to these preconfigured smartforms, but I have to go through a long process to do something like that. Does anyone have any code that they can actually send me or link me to that I could edit to drive my own smartform under V1-BA00 (sales-order confirmation)?

Let me know if something is unclear.

Thanks in advance,

Kas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are familiar with the smartforms, you can convert existing script to smartform

In SMARTFORMS tcode, in Menu>Utilities>Migration-->Import Script.

Then u will get the layout of the script..but you have to make changes according to ur requirement...

Regards,

Vishwa.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are familiar with the smartforms, you can convert existing script to smartform

In SMARTFORMS tcode, in Menu>Utilities>Migration-->Import Script.

Then u will get the layout of the script..but you have to make changes according to ur requirement...

Regards,

Vishwa.

0 Kudos

What about the driver program for it? I don't have anything that can drive the smartform.