cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUMP QUERY NOT TRANSFER VALUE DUE TO FISCAL YEAR VARIANT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I create a query named SENDER in the infocube ZSD_C20 then create another query named RECEIVER in the ODS ZSD_O20. I create a jump using transaction RSBBS. When it jumps, it only restricts to the current year information.

Example, current period is Oct. The current open orders column will show data from Sep 28 to Oct 25 which is correct. The back orders should show anything less than Sep 28, and future orders should show anything greater than Oct 25u2026

Yet, the drill down report somehow restricted to this year only, meaning that back order will show from Dec 30, 2007 to Sep 27, 2008, and future orders show from Oct 26 to Dec 27, 2008.

I am pretty sure it is related to the Fiscal Year Variant because if I don't restrict this variant in the SENDER query, the RECEIVER does not even restrict the time period and display ALL the open orders regardless of what column I drill down.

I am on BW 3.5, patch 18.

Thanks, Minh Le

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member93896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Minh,

the mapping depends on the local in the query that you start the jump from. For example, if you click on a cell in a grid the system will take the filter selection + column selection + row selection into consideration to fill the variables of the target query.

If your target query has several variables for the same characteristic, then you have to map these separately in RSBBS.

If you can't figure it out, put a break-point into Function module RSBBS_MAPPING_EXECUTE. There you can see how everything is mapped in detail.

Regards,

Marc

SAP NetWeaver RIG