Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Could you help me with the below

1. Can a delivery doc have quantities of different schedule lines from different Sales Orders Shipped?

2. Can a delivery document have multiple schedule lines from same Sales Order shipped

3. When a schedule line is shipped what is the name of the field that will hold the date it was shipped out

4. can a delivery document and delivery item correspond to multiple schedule lines of different sales orders

5. Can a delivery document and delivery item correspond to multiple schedule lines of same sales orders

What is the relation between the below

Bill doc; Bill Item and Delivery doc; delivery item ---àIs it 1:1 or 1:N

Delivery doc; delivery item and Sales order; Sales item; schedule line-----à is it 1:1 or 1:N

Thanks

Simmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pleease answer TRUE or FALSE

Relation:

1. Sales order : delivery doc--->1:N i.e One sales order can be in multiple delivery docs

and delivery doc :Sales order -

>1:N ine One delivery doc can have multiple sales orders

2. (Sales order;sales order item):delivery doc--->1:N i.e a sales item of a salres order can be in different delivery docs

3. (delivery doc;deliver item):(Sales order;sales order item) --->1:1 i.e a delivery item can have batches shipped of same or different schedulines of the same order item ONLY

4.(delivery doc;deliver item) : (Sales order;sales order item;schedule line)---->1:N i.e A delivery item can have multiple schedule lines of the same Sales order item ONLY

5.A delivery document can have multiple Delivery items. Each delivery item can correspond to different sales items of the same sales order

or

A delivery document can have multiple Delivery items. Each delivery item can correspond to different schedule lines of the same sales item of the an order

DELIVERY DELIVERYITEM Sales order item Sch ln

XXXXXXXA 10 XXXXXAAA 25 1

XXXXXXXA 20 XXXXXAAA 25 2

or

A delivery document can have multiple Delivery items. Each delivery item can correspond to different schedule lines of a sales item of different sales orders like below:

XXXXXXXA 10 XXXXXAAA 25 2

XXXXXXXA 20 XXXXXBBB 10 1

XXXXXXXA 20 XXXXXBBB 10 2

XXXXXXXA 20 XXXXXBBB 10 3

6. (Sales order;sales order item) :(delivery doc;deliver item)--->1:N

DELIVERY DELIVERYITEM Sales order item

XXXXXXXA 10 XXXXXAAA 25

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 25

7.By default,even though a delivery is being made for a sales order ;sales item and a particulat schedule line partially, the delivery doc created will have a item that has equivalent batches to the no.of schedule lines of the sales item. Is this true?

DOC

XXXXXXXA 10 XXXXXAAA 25 2

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 10 1

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 10 2

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 10 3

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 10 4

XXXXXXXB 10 XXXXXAAA 10 5

XXXXXXXC 10 XXXXXAAA 10 1

XXXXXXXC 10 XXXXXAAA 10 2

XXXXXXXC 10 XXXXXAAA 10 3

XXXXXXXC 10 XXXXXAAA 10 4

XXXXXXXC 10 XXXXXAAA 10 5

Thanks a lot for your support

--Simmi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simmi

1. Yes One SO can have multiple deliveries

2. Yes true

3. Yes true

4. False

5a. Yes true

5b. Yes true

6. Same as answer 1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Can a delivery doc have quantities of different schedule lines from different Sales Orders Shipped?

It is possible to combine different orders into a single delivery document provided all the necessary criterion are met like same ship to party etc.

2. Can a delivery document have multiple schedule lines from same Sales Order shipped

It is possible. When two line items are created in a single document it is multiple scehdule lines of the sale order in a single delivery document.

3. When a schedule line is shipped what is the name of the field that will hold the date it was shipped out

The delivery date is stored in the delivery header LIKP table and the document flow can be taken from VBFA table.

4. can a delivery document and delivery item correspond to multiple schedule lines of different sales orders

No it is not possible.

5. Can a delivery document and delivery item correspond to multiple schedule lines of same sales orders

It is possible but the schedule lines should be of the same sale order line item.

What is the relation between the below

Bill doc; Bill Item and Delivery doc; delivery item ---àIs it 1:1 or 1:N

1:N i.e. one delivery item can have multiple billing documents created if partial billing is allowed for the item category.

Delivery doc; delivery item and Sales order; Sales item; schedule line-----à is it 1:1 or 1:N

1:N i.e. one sale order can have multiple delivery documents if partial deliveries are acceptable.

Regards,

GSL.