Did you mean: 

error while issuing goods to the order

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

mine is MTO strategy.

i am using strategy 89.

i am converting a sales order in to planned order and production order.

everything is working good.

but i am not able to issue goods to the production order.

it says *sales order quantities does not exist*.

can some one help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepu,

Looks like the components in the order are defined for "Individual Requirement", what this means is that the Components should be available in Sale Order Stock, before issuing to the order. Possible options to resolve the problem,

1. If sales order based procurement of raw material is not required, then

In the change mode of the order, Components Overview screen - Make the special Stock Indicator to " "(Blank) instead of "1" for the field "Special Procurement". For correction in future in the raw material MRP4 view for Individual/ Collective field populate the value "2" - Collective Indicator.

2. If sales order based procurement is planned, and if Plant stock exists then,

Using transaction MB1B - Movement type 412 "E" to transfer post from unrestricted stock to the specific sales order line item stock.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,,

It seems you have activated backflush some or all the components.

In MTOscenario, system looks for sales order stock for all the components.

Since sales order stock is not available with your system the message.

Try with movement type 412E in MB1B to transfer components from U/R to sales order stock.system propmts you to give sales order number Pl. provide there & carry out transactuion.

Then the system will pick up the stock & post.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Please maintain Individual/collective indicator in MRP-4 view to 1 - individual so that sales order specific stock type E will be reserved.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have maintained the MTO strategy for your components also, then Sales order stock(special stock) is required for the components also i.e. the components should be procured with reference to the sales order. Kindly check the stock overview for the components and check whether sales order stock (Stock type E) is available.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar C.