cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy an infotype record in dynamic action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a dynamic action where one previous record of IT 0041 has to be copied to the new infotype 0041 which is created during the dynamic action process. Please suggest what should be the code. I appreciate your response. This is what I have

For IT 0000

Subtype Field name FC Sr. no Indicator variable functiona part

MASSN 06 8 I COP,0041,,,(P0000-BEGDA),(P0000-ENDDA)/D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats the point in just coping the previous record and saving it again without any changes to copied record. I can understand if you need to add new subtype of 0041 with action date based on your present action, you can go for a dynamic action.

Not sure whats your requirement is.. if there is no data change between old and new i dont think you have to do any dynamic action just to recreate the infotype record with new dates.. leave it as it is.

Sri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Didn't mention clearly in the question. I actually have to add some extra dates to the previous record.

Thanks,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

So after the line you mentioned earlier you should have lines like below depending on the Date type you want to add:

W P0041-DAR01='01'

W P0041-DAT01=P0000-BEGDA

W P0041-DAR02='V1'

W P0041-DAT02=P0000-BEGDA

Where as 01 & V1 are subtype numbers.. which you can adopt as you need and by quoting P0000-BEGDA its copies your Action date in infotype 0000 to Date of IT00041.

Hope you got the answer..

sri..