cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message start but never finish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have installed PI 7.0 was 5 months ago, that always running without problem, but today have occured one error.

Error:

When the PI send a xml for receiver agrement (comunication channel) the message stay always executing and never stop.

In SMQ2 tcode, the message are executing for hours, hours, hours and not stop.

The message appears em sxmb_moni (abap) but not appears in rwb (java)

Can anybody help me, please ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if the status of the queue is Ready,Then unlock that queue and refresh.That might solve your problem.

But if not then need to register/Deregister the queue with T-code SMQR

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My state is RUNNING but never finish.

In Integration Builder (Design), if a create a Mapping Program and create a Java function, when i execute the java function, that stay executing and never finish too.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

If this is the case you dont need to worry. This is your java function problem . There is some condition in your java function that is never satisfied and goes into infinite loop. Plz check that condition or make sure that this condition is satisfied.

If you want you can check by removing the Java function and then checking in smq1/smq2 there wont be any entries in running status.

Hope this solves your problem.

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just goto SMQ2 and Delete al the Strucked Queues

And then goto SMQR and just Say Register

Regards

Sehsagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Double click the message in smq2 and it will provide u the detail of error. U may delete that particular LUW (if its a development box) and check if the rest of messages pass through or not.

2. If using BPM for scenarios, u will have to delete the queues and rerun the scenarios.

3. U may derigister and register queues again using smqr.

Regards,

Prateek

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

Goto tcode SMQS and check the status if it is inactive or waiting. Also in SMQ2 try to unlock the entry and release it. Also let me know if there is only few entries or more than 100?

Goto SXMB_ADMIN --> manage Queue --> First deregister then register all the queues and then activate them.

Also let me know if these entries are in error or transaction executing status.

Thanks!