cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query regarding planning calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material with lot sizing procedure ZQ i.e delivery every 13th planning calendar period and planning calendar Z03 whose valid to date is 29.12.2015.

Now when i try to view the stock / requirements list MD04 display for the above material i am getting a erro message as

"Error determining planning periods for calendar Z03"

What is the problem.thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Message no. 61123 ?

Just extended the Valid From and Valid To date.

This is b'cos Z03 is the planning calendor which u have maintained whose validity is not matching with your requirements

Check the planning calendor in MD26 / 27.......This could be the only reason. i.e. Maintain the planning calendar far enough in the future (at least until beyond the end of the planning horizon)

Also u can refer to SAP Note # 368079

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked the planning calendar validity and could confirm that the valid to period is greater than the dates for which a requirement exists.

What happend was i think the "Manual Firming date" for the header material of this material was set to a date beyond the planning calendar validity and then again brought back to a before date.But the system is still giving the same error message.

How can this be resolved?

thanks in advance.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you refer the OSS notes?

Please increase the validity of your plaaning calender and then run MRP again with Plaaning mode-3 deleted and recreated and check your result.

Regrads,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Brahmakar,

I would like to know if there exists any other option other than increasing the validity of the planning calendar because the issue happened due to unwanted setting of manual firming date beyond the validity date of the planning calendar and however now the manual firming date has been deleted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is fixed as per the suggestions given

thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check validity dates of each period of plannning calendar ZO3.

As planning calendar periods validity dates should be in sequence. Like start date of next period should be tne next date of last periods End date & so on.

Also you can find out specific period in planning calendar if having any error. Error text will be displayed in front of that period.

Please check. May this will help you

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the "Valid From" date for planning calendar??