cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no values in the report when two hierarchies are in WEBI Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I have created a universe over SAP BI query, the query has two hierarchies in the rows. when i pull both hierarchies in the WEBI report it does not display data, but on the BI side when i run the query in the analyzer it works fine. WEBI report works fine when i pull one hierarchy and deactivated the other hierarchy. We have to use both hierarchies in the WEBI report, does any faced this kind of issue. Please suggest in this regard.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did youfind a resolution to this? We are having the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

There is no know issue concerning the case you have submitted.

I have tested a similar use case and the universe is correctly generated and Web Intelligence correctly displays both hierarchies.

Maybe there is something else in the query that might cause this issue.

Can you attach a screenshot of the query as well as the generated universe (or screenshot).

Regards,

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Didier,

I will be able to post the screenshots on monday, meanwhile i will explain you the scenario where i am using this.

when i pull

1 ) plant | material | dollars in inventory| dollar for safety stock

i get the data

2) plant (Bus unit hierarchy) | material (Code hierarchy) | dollars in inventory| dollar for safety stock

i dont get data

3) plant (Bus unit hierarchy)| material | dollars in inventory| dollar for safety stock

i get the data

bus unit is an external hierarchy over plant and code is an external hierarchy over material.

Does BO has some issues handling two external hierarchies in the WEBI report.

Regards

Pavan