cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master by Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am trying to enable the field MARC-PRCTR (Profit Center) to be mandatory for transactions MM01 and MM02 for a specific plant.

I have assigned this field to field group 212 and selected field reference MM01 and MM02 as required entry.

The thing is that we have several plants in the same client and don't want this to affect all plants configuration, since all of them use field reference 0001.

I have read about transaction OMSA and what I understood is that I have to create a new field reference for my plant and put it in the 212 field group (transaction OMS9). However, I don't understand what happens to the old field reference (0001) and how should I flag the new field reference (Required Entry?).

Thanks for your help.

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To activate profit center as mandatory field you have define new field reference then assign it to field reference group then assing it to your plant.

It is not going to affect your earlier defined field reference while selection the maintainence status select all the views required then add the field reference for to your plant.

Regards

Ravi shankar.