Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call transaction vf01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm working in a report that it updates the price and quantity of various materials in a especific sales order using a call transaction. ( The tcode that it simulates is VF01)

My problem is the following, if this sales order has more than 20 positions the process is blocked in the 20th pos, because the update is in a standard ALV.

Somebody know a solution for this case?

TYIA!!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

you updating sales orders using VF01?

Anyway you are using call txn so you must have BDC data in your program, go to your transaction you are calling ( VF01? or VA02 0, and there is an option to position the cursor to a particular line, thats how you need to select an item in your code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you use BAPI for Sales Order Change "BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE". This will work in all cases.

As far as Call Txn is considered.....Set Item position button is available with Table Control Standard toolbar.....I am not sure whether this is available in ALV or not.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MxG,

the report is a select option when I get Vbeln, using bapi's I get all the positions of this sales order and I show it in an ALV, in this Alv the user can change the quantity and the price of this sales order. I create a BDCDATA with these news changes (discounts in the original sales price or the client likes a minor quantity of products) and I proceed with the call transaction in the Vf01.

All this process it's right till the changes must be done in other tranx (Va02 I think) in the original sales order because it does it in a standard alv and I only can change 20 files....

I hope I explain corretly the problem...

Thanx

0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

I think You need to use BAPI instead of BDC. as far as if the user changes the data in the ALV then what you need to do is just to caputure that value in the updated table and then call the BAPI this will definatly work. As Ajay has mentioned it will work for all cases.

Thanks,

Chidanand