cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM Objects Change history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Are there any reports or transactions which shows the history of OM objects Position, Job, Org unit..etc.

There is a transaction SCU3 which shows the change logs for a given table. However I'm looking for some report or transaction like S_AHR_61016380.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

This report is showing the current data and who changed the last record. We also need history like previous values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

Check this report RHRHAZ00 through SA38 or SE38. And give the Object and datesthen execute the report, you will get all the details about that object like who and when it changed.

thanks,

Vasu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which report you are referring? SCU3? This runs fine for us by conrolling with the dates. However this report gives all objects that are stored in given tables (ex:HRP1000 or HRP1001). But end users are interested to see the changes spcific to an object.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kirsten,

Thanks for your inputs.

Our Basis version is also 46C. I verified the table settings and 'Log Data changes' is checked in SE11. This is again leading to the transaction SCU3.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I guess this is your only option then. It does work. But as said, it takes forever to run (at least at our site). So look forward to your upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody, go to the follow activity in SAP Reference IMG:

Personnel Management

->Personnel Development

->Basic Settings

->Activate Change Document

In this activity you can go to table T77CDOC_CUST (Activate Creation of Change Documents)

and define for which infotypes/subtypes, object types, and plan versions the creation of change documents is to be activated. * (Taken from SAP Documentation)

For a customer-specific infotype, you must first create a change document object in transaction SCDO and an individual function group. You must then enter the infotype in table T77CDOC before you can activate this infotype for the creation of change documents in this activity in table T77CDOC_CUST.* (Taken from SAP Documentation)

Then you go to the SA38 or SE38 and run the report RHCDOC_DISPLAY.

Try it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note talks about latest versions. But we are on version 4.6c.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 6.4 version is the basis version. We are on 4.7. HR, but with 6.4 basis.

Not sure about the basis version that corresponds with 4.6. Check this out.

There are som logs that you can set in SE11 for eg. HRP1000.

Go to technical settings "Log data changes". Can't remember the report that goes with right now - will get back if I do. I remember the report took a loooong time to run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logging OM depends a little on which version you are on. Check out note 1158326.

Kirsten