cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with KSII (Actual Activity Price Calculation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After running Tcode KSII (Actual Activity Price Calculation), the system is not calculating the Actual Activity Prices, instead it is calculating Standard Prices, as found in KSPI (Std Rate Computation).

The system is not throwing any error messages. What might be the probably cause for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

I also have a similar problem, where I am stuck up in understanding the use of KSII. can you please help me by replying on the thread mentioned below.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3307140

It would be really helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, The system will not throw any error. The actual price gets calculated and shall be seen KBK6. This actual price shall be taken when you do revaluaton of activity price. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in a little more detail?

E.g., run your KSII and save the results. Now can you come back with the rates that you find in the KP26 screen and the KBK6 screen?

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You, Mr. Ram & Mr. Ashok,

I visited the Tcode: KBK6 and found the Actual Activity rates column blank, both under the fixed and variable head. However, the Planned rates as computed in KSPI are being shown under the planned rates column.

Going further, on the same line the Actual Price indicator was mentioned as Category "7", manual calculation, I changed it to Category "5" and did a rerun of KSII, & the system computed actual rates correctly and populated the actual column of KBK6. This is inspited the fact that in Activity Type Master the Category is "5". Anyway...

Thanks,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Blimey... I did realise later it may also have been the Calculation Type... anyways, glad you solved it.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a problem that i cannot get the actual price (indicator 5) when i run KSII

i have made the following settings

In the master data for the activity type i maintained 5 in the Act. price indicator

(this i did just 2 days back after confirmations for the month were almost done)

In the OKEQ screen ( general version maintainence)for each financial year, in the price calculation tab, i have maintained 'periodic price' as method and 'Own business transaction' in the revaluation field in actual part.

I have also defined splitting structure and assigned it to cost center (OKEQ , OKES) and it is working fine.

Now when i run KSII with the test run tick on

i do not see the actual price calculated

(for allocation cost element, i have not ticked the record quantity tick in indicators tab)

I have also tried to change the indicator in KBK6 and run KSII again but still it is not calculating the actual price.

Can you tell me what I have missed out and why the system is not calculating the actual cost.

Regards,

Sangarsh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KBK6 t code on what basis this indicator 5 is calculating the costs. I need the complete calculation on how it calculate to show in KSII report finally? Please suggest.