cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant in PO Output Condition Not Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a new PO output type and corresponding condition table / access sequence. The new condition table I've created includes document type and plant from the standard field catalog. I've completed all of the access sequence configuration and created a new output condition record via MN04.

When I create a new purchase order now with either a single line item or multiple line items with the same plant value, the new output type is not proposed.

When I view the output determination analysis, I see the output type but the access details indicate that the access was not made (initialized field - message 524) and shows an exclamation point icon for the plant field value even though the document type ouput is specified correctly (NB).

How can I get the plant value from the purchase order to be available in the output determination analysis?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Randy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, You will have to enhance the Communication structure with teh value of the field.. I did this earlier in one of my projects.. You would need assistance form your ABAp'er to fill this field value

Answers (0)