Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SubScreen not showing up

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

Iu2019m trying to call subscreen whenever I press a button. Now when I press this button a screen shows up with the error message at the bottom u2018Screen SAPMZ_MAT_2000 must not be an Include screenu2019. I havenu2019t used subscreen before can somebody please tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Vijay i get the idea 1 last question and I'm done. I want to show this screen on top of my previous screen. Meaning the main screen should show up on the back and infront this screen with control table should show up.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you cannot call a subscreen. i think you mentioned screen 200 as subscreen. you can place the subscreen in a subscreen area. what exactly you are doing, and what exactly you want..?

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for yours reply Vjiay, I want to show up a small screen with table control and data filled in it when I press details button. I donu2019t worry about data at this time all I m trying to do is to show up a small screen which I can use to show table control. Can you please guide me how to accomplish it?

0 Kudos

in that case try to create the screen 200 as normal screen/dialog box. it screen already there then change that to normal screen. and then design the table control etc like normal screen . have pbo and pai modules.

now in your program call screen 200 starting at x1 y1 ending at x2 y2. just press f1 on the call screen.and show the screen as popup.

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Vijay i get the idea 1 last question and I'm done. I want to show this screen on top of my previous screen. Meaning the main screen should show up on the back and infront this screen with control table should show up.

0 Kudos

if you use dialogbox screen type, then call this dialog screen from your screen will give the same output.