cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-time Deployment with Quota Arrangments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SNP Heuristics, Capacity Levelling and Deployment (Heuristics Method) in a sequence with the quota's where multiple sources available.

Heuristics works fine with quota's. When we run Deployment Heuristics with "Real-Time Deployment" option ( because we are using Faire Share rule B ), it does't respects the quota's.

It cleary says in the help that, the real-time deployment never respects the quota's, But is there anyway i can use quota's with Real-time deployment together??

Example:

Location A is being supplied by location B and C with 70% and 30% quota's ( A<-- B 70% and A<--C 30% ).

If 100 is the demand in Location A, 70 will be sourced from B and 30 will be source from C. If i run deployment heuristics between A<--B, with real-time deployment option, All 100 demand will be sourced from B. Purchase requistion of 30 to Location C will be deleted.

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you set the Real-Time Deployment indicator, the system takes into account the current demand situation at the destination locations during the deployment heuristic run instead of the results from the last SNP run. I am not sure it is set because of Fair Share Rule B (we too maintain that rule but we are not using the real time deployment).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Its verymuch required to set "Real-time deployment" for fairshare rule B in order to take the latest Demand situation at target location.

Raghu.