Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Issue with Planning/ Approval screen in MSS and General Information.

Hello Guru's,

I have 2 req's

1. In General Information of MSS we have Employee Search iView, in the dropdown we have different options like direct reports, employees by org unit, employees by org. tree, now the req. is:

in employees by org. tree we want to have the tree structure collapsed (not expanded).

for ex: root instead want to have root

child1

child2

I couldn't see any DC for employee search in NWDS. guide me to the proper DC.

2. In Compensation Planning/ Approval screen we have included a new iView and the problem is that on the when employee is selected it is populating the first time and when we select the new employee the iView is not getting refreshed.

for ex.

I selected a employee the first time the iview is getting populated and again from the list when I select a new employee the iview is not populated for the new person selected. our observation the view is not getting refreshed and it is hitting the FM in the backend system when debugging we see the pernr is not getting passed properly.

fyi: there are some of the views which we are not using so in that we created the new view and made it the default view in Window. because of that we haven't created a new DC in MSS.

please help me out in these 2 issues.

points will be awarded for helpful answers.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question