Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms- Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have a smartform which is syantactically correct and I have saved and activated the form successfully. When I try running it with the delivery number , somehow it dosent show me the output and a message appers below the screen saying"Output could not be issued"

Could anyone explain what could be the problem , is it a problem with my smartform or the particular delivery number item is not assigned a output for that form.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

In the smartform you will be having program lines, in that give break-point and check whether the internal tables are getting filled or not....

Regards,

Midhun Abraham

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

In the smartform you will be having program lines, in that give break-point and check whether the internal tables are getting filled or not....

Regards,

Midhun Abraham

0 Kudos

I have checked that all and everything is happening fine , internal tables are getting filled and everything else seems fine still it dosent give me output.

Thanks

0 Kudos

hey ,

then may be because as you told particular delivery number item may not be assigned a output for that form.

0 Kudos

The problem may be with the SMARTFORM.It could be the size of table(in table node) is larger than window.

Second thing may be referring to a standard text which is not available.

Try executing the function module in SE37.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think your text is overflowing from your window size. try to extend the size of the windows and see. This will definatly work.

Thanks,

Chidanand

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to know more just keep a break point inside the function NAST_PROTOCOL_UPDATE. start debugging using /H and now go to Debugging screen go to menu Settings->Update Debugging

it definitely stop here. just go one step back from call stack, and see where the error coming from..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the message number you get? Is this a form issue or an issue with whatever output device you are using?