cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records via MN04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have maintained condition records via MN04 for the key combination of doc type and Pur Org but this does not seem to be populating on the PO when it is being created. Can you help me understand as to why the message is not auto populating.

Thanks in advance,

MV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the access to conditions field in your out put type.

In purchase order screen, click on messages . In menu click on GOTO choose determination analysis.

Double click on access and see the Diagnosis.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the validity date of the condition record in MN04 ( Valid date : date when you created the condition)

Output type will be triggered in the PO, only after the validity date.

If you still get the issue , then check all the conditions maintained for the output type.

Check whether any conditions are overlapping for the particular output type.

Regards,

Ravindran

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > Materials Management > Purchasing > Messages > Output Control > Message Types > Define Message Types for Purchase Order > Fine-Tuned Control: Purchase Order > Here Define the Output Type for the operation "1" i.e. Create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

I have also maintained this. Yet it still is not showing up the message when created.

Regards,

MV

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

Please check the following settings

1) The output device has been maintained in the condition record ( Communication )

2) If you have created a new message output type,ensure to include the same to the PO message determination scheme in the configuration.

Gobinathan G