cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing plan process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting up invoicing plan in our system. Can anybody please help in following.

1. How can we setup invoicing date as 15th of every month. My client want to have the invoice generated on 15th.

2. For first 12 months amount should be 8000 and from 12 months it should be 7500.

We are using Periodic invoicing plans.

Thanks

TOM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoicing plan

1. You can create a Date determination rule for this at

SPRO> MM>Purchase Order -->Invoice plan -->Determine rules for date determination.

you should have an entry which says

base line data is agreement start date

time period is 1 month

use this date determination in your invoice plan under invoice date suggestions give the one which you have created above

or else you can change the dates on the invoice plan when u create the purchase order.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply..

Is there a way to make the invoice date automatically to 15th of every month.

Also how to setup the two values

1. For first 12 months amount should be 8000 and from 12 months it should be 7500.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In order to work with an invoicing plan, you must maintain the following settings (among others) in Customizing:

Desired invoicing plan type

Date categories

Date descriptions

Date proposals

You can also specify whether the invoicing dates are to be entered/maintained manually or whether the system is to suggest them.

You can do settings here:

SPRO ---> MM --> Purchasing --> PO --> Invoicing plan --> see here all the settings...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

pavan_kulkarni3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi priyanka,

In my case , when i see the PO Item -> invoice Plan, Billing status indicator showing as C ( fully processed ) , but like to change the dates, so is it possible to bring back the indicator as A ( not processed yet ) and can it possible to change the dates ?

Thnx & Reg

Pavan Kulkarni

+91 9052391140