cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error in Test Client after Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDNers,

I did enhancements to standard SAP component ICCMP_BP_SEARCH in developement system in client XXX of system SSS.

I wanted to test the functionality in client YYY so used SCC1 transaction to transport from client XXX to client YYY.

But when i tried to test the application, it resulted in runtime error.

I had kinda identified the problem while debugging, in the class CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY method CREATE_UI_ELEMENT, it is not taking my Z class references rather it still referring to starndard classes.

My Z classes are created for IMPL class, CTXT class and CN00 class.

If any one has suggestions your help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Is the definition of the enhancement set defined properly for your test client. This table does not transport and you have to maintain it manually in each client. The view is BSPWDV_EHSET_ASG for SM30. Client is not the first field in the table, so you have to edit this view in each client.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Stephen.

I had checked the values of the table BSPWDV_EHSET_ASG in my test client.

But i found that the value in client field is development client number not test client number.

Should i change this to my test client number? please suggest

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Yes you need to copy the entry with your dev client number to an entry with your test client number. Once this is done, then it should fix your error. We had the same issue the first time we moved our configuration + enhancements up to our QA environment.

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Stephen.

It works now.

Rewarded Full points

Answers (0)