cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Search in BOB is not working......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created BOB Shop for Business of Behalf scenario.

When I log in to ISA application with BOB scenario I am able to create Order for customer but when I try to search Order through Search functionality I am not getting any documents.

If I create Order template then It is comming in search.

When I log in b2b scenario and try to search for order which I have created in BOB scenario are comming in search result because Same SoldTo party I use for B2B and BOB.

My question is "Why I am not able to find any order in Generic Search functionality when I am in BOB scenario. I am able to create order but not able to find order through Generic Search functionality. I am using "Search Criteria BOB Sales" as document search scenario in XCM.

Any help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for help and suggestions.

- eCommerce Developer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ecommerce developer,

Were you able to fix this problem?

I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you setup the Partner Index updation on the ECC system for the partner function you are using for the RESELLER functionality?

Suppose you have YR as the partner funcn for the RESELLER (which you also specify in XCM for BOB scenario) you will need to add that to the partner indexing in SAP.

Path in IMG: SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Sales>Lists>Set Updating of Partner Index

After this, all new documents that are created in BOB scenario will be available in search.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks again

my problem was that I forgot to maintain the partenr function at the Sales doc header level.

Now it's working.

Cheers

Hugo

ps: For who's customizing this scenario BOB- it is helpful to follow the note 1119653