cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Create Multiple Purchase Orders with Pur.Req acct Assg M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A pur req (with 1000 kg) has been created with acct assignment M respect to a sales order item category TAS. I have created a Pur,order 1 of 100 kg with respect to the Pur.req.

but when i want to create a pur.order 2 for remaining 900 kg ..system throws me an error that a partial quantity has already been ordered with respect to the purchase req and its a hard error.

the message no: 06 249. Materials for PReq &, item &, already partially ordered

i have checked the customizing settings it is set to be a warning not an error and especially this error is occurring only with Purchase req account assignment M not any other ones.

we are able to do regular purchasing just fine. I have even removed the "W" from the customizing and tried and still its not allowing us to created the next purchase order.

any ideas ?

appreciate your time

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for the delivery compleated indicator in the last PO...

if its ticked, then remove it and then try...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

i assume the delivery tab only works if i did any gr but here i didnt even do a single GR, i have delivery complete indicator as not checked in the first PO.

thanks for taking time

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Check in ME52N, under "Quantities/dates" Tab, "Closed" indicator is active. If yes, then remove and try to create PO.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks but it is not closed yet and the it perfectly shows open quantity and the ordered quantity