cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create method on Business Object Subtype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a business object subtype ZBUS2096 and created a methods. I have generated and released the object also. But in my task i am not able to see that method when i select the business object.

Please let me know the exact sequence ( steps) of creating the Method in business object along with release and generate.

Thanx in Advance......:)...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx a lot for solving my doubt. Now it is working as i had to generate first and then release the method

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to use the method with the original (supertype) BO then you need to define delegation between subtype and supertype.

and, if you want to use the method with the new BO itself then you must first try to "release" the method and then "generate" the BO.

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

hope you have delegated your ZBUS2096 to proper supertype,

when you created the method, hope you have released component at the sub-object (that is method) first and then object level,

after which hope you have clicked the generate icon for your BOR.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you have delegated custom business object(ZBUS2096) to Standard business object.

You can find the "Delegate" option in Settings of SWO1. (Object type : Standard BO & Delegation type : Custom BO)

Thanks,

Sudhir.