Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Delivery Block - ORDCHG - INBOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to remove the delivery block set in sales order ( vbak-lifsk ) using the inbound ORDCHG message idoc.

i'm populating E1EDK01-LIFSK = ''. This doesnt remove delivery block from the order. ( if we try to set delivery block E1EDK01-LIFSK = '01', it's coming through fine in the order ). when i debugged the FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG, sap is populating the screen only if E1EDK01-LIFSK is NE space.

Does this have to be handled in different way or in user-exit? Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Arun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using this user exit...EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002...and populate the BDC internal table...with the value..

Thanks

Naren

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using this user exit...EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002...and populate the BDC internal table...with the value..

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Naren,

EXIT_SAPLVEDA_002 is triggered during ORDERS message. I'm changing the already created order using ORDCHG message type. In this case, i have to use EXIT_SAPLVEDB_002 to populate the BDC screens.

I'm wondering why SAP standard segment field E1EDK01-LIFSK is not used for removing the delivery block as its for setting the block.

If the standard segments are not working out, then i have to use EXIT_SAPLVEDB_002 to populate the dynpros for delivery block field.

Thanks for your input.

Arun.

0 Kudos

I think you can try this way

Using INCLUDE MV50AFZ1.

In user_exit_savedocument_prepare you can call bapi_salesorder_change.

This is just a suggestion

0 Kudos

Thanks KPN.

I've solved this by populating the dynpros using EXIT_SAPLVEDB_002.