SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions in SAP-IS Retail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Masters,

I have a doubt that are make me nervous.

It's possible to use Customers instead of site groups in promotions? how? (trans.WAK1)

I hope that you can help me.

Kind Regards

Pedro Barros

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create site group for customer

for eg.

WB60 and assign class type 11

WB66 assign customer in the assignment screen

Regards

Vijai Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro

Yes, you can do ..

Generally promotion is for Group of stores or Group of Customers. ( Retail & Whole Sale ) . Hence in WAK1 transaction, you can assign only the Groups and not the individual Store or Customer.

You can Create a Group for customers and run a promotion.

1. Create CLASS in CL01 , Select CLASS TYPE .011 ( Customers )

2. Assign the External customers to CLASS in CL24N,

3. Assign the created group in WAK1

but my question why do you need to group customers.?

When you create Whole Sale promotion Site Group is not a mandatory one . Whole sale promotion is applicable for all external customers which fall on that distribution chain and the promotion price will flow automatically when you raise a sales order for that customers.

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is to group customers, not all the customers within a distribution channel have the same price or discounts.

How can i use a customer group, if the price activation of the promotion, uses the same principles of the pricing (VKP5), its only possible to activate prices for list prices, sales organizations and site groups.

Kind regards and thank you for your help

0 Kudos

Hi

When you intended to do promotion for Group of customers , create a customer Group X. Assign the customer group to the customers in XD02. Create a whole sale promotion ( No need of Group to assign to the promotion ).When you activate the price in the subsequent function , it will ask for Price list say.P1..Assign it and activate the price.Now the price will be there in the Price List P1.

Assign this price list P1 to the group of customer you intended to do promotion in XD02.

Create a sales order for that customers,the promotion price will below.

But you need to extend all the customers to the promotion distribution chain

Regards

Anis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much, a promotion for price lists it´s a very good idea. The customer Group X is não needed right? we only need to have the price list assigned to the customer.

Thank you for help me Anis.

Kind regards

0 Kudos

Yes..

No need Customer Group X .. Price List is enough

Regards

Anis