Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Business partner relationships in order entry

Hello,

I have an issue with the business partner relationships. I have replicated the customer master data from ECC to CRM. In ECC the partner functions look like this for customer 100457:

SP Sold-to party 100457

BP Bill-to party 100000

PY Payer 100000

PE Sales employee 1026

SH Ship-to party 100457

SH Ship-to party 100439

ZE Employee for mail E1026

In CRM for BP 100457, the following business partner relationships exist:

Has the Bill-To Party 100000

Has the payer 100000

Has the Sales Employee 9000000621

Has the Ship-To Party/Recipient 100439

Has the Employee for Mail E1026

The problem is that when I create a sales order in CRM, I receive a pop-up where I have to select the Bill-To Party and the Payer. I can then select partner 100000 or 100457.

When entering an order in ECC, partner 100000 is selected automatically as Bill-To Party and Payer. I would like CRM to work the same way. Do you know if this is possible?

Kind regards,

Johan Wigert

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

As said above the problem does not lie in your determination or setup, but in the concept of partner determination which is different in CRM than R/3. Only by setting the above mentioned blocking flag you will achieve the functionality you want, but then your solution cannot determine situations where a partner is e.g. a ship to for itself.

You might want to check out the blocking flag in the partner function settings, but if that does not suffice you need to write your own partner determination functions.

Regards, Kai

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question