cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I want to copy all the data from request offer to an offer, what i've to do? I setted the copy control but some data aren't copied for example the purchase order data in header.

thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control VTAA, maintin 307 routine in the field Copying requirements for data transfer VBAK.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mik

I hope that you need to copy PO number from inquiry VA11 to Quotation VA21. This wont copied as far as the settings of copy control. You need to check the same with an ABAPer .Write a routine with the header data as well as the copy of PO number from inquiry to quotation.

Normally when a customer requests for a quotation you can directly create the quotation with the customer RFP number in PO number field.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

check your copy controls using VTAA. select source and target documents. click 'details' button. is the box for 'complete reference' ticked? if not, tick it and test again.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've made the tick but nothing changed, all the data in the purchase order header are blank (in the request are filled).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

did you tick the option and create a new sales order? the settings will not affect sales order created previous to your change. if such is not the case, iwill look deeper into this and get back to you.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Oct 15, 2008 11:59 PM

Edited by: jonathan yap on Oct 16, 2008 12:00 AM