cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Subtypes not showing in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am looking for the RFC which loads infotypes and subtypes into ESS Webdynpro Apps. In the family and friends Application for infotype IT0021 there are 17 subtypes but only 13 show up in the ESS Application.

Can anyone help me where the others are restricted i.e in which RFC or which method in Webdynpro.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

PSB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check the entries in V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP

2. Check if the subtypes are filtered via the BAdI HRXSS_PER_SUBTYPE.

~Suresh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi psb,

go through this RFC ' HR_DK_FIND_SUBTYPES'.

only provide your infotype and get all subtype related to that infotype.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi psb,

kindly go through this table T591A and in selection screen of infotype put the infotype no. and get all subtype .

thanks and regards..

bibek

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table (view) he gave is a shortcut. Just go through ESS config to it....under the personal information section I think....it's infotypes and use cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh/Chris.

The problem was that there was no entry for the subtype in the table u specified. Suresh, I awarded you full Points.

I would appreciate if you can send me the details of the use cases B1...

Thanks,

PSB

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bes thing to learn "use cases"...READ the IMG documentation for that config step....it lays them all out very nicely and you won't find much better than that. Just make sure your "use cases" match your time constraints for your info/sub-types.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep....Suresh is right....either it is ESS config (his #1 point) or someone has put code into to filter (his #2). That's about it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I cant make out from the table nor I can find that BADi. Can you provide me Tcode or how to find this.

Thanks,

PSB