cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm trying to create outbound delivery via VL10e.

The Sales Order have 5 schedule lines due for delivery.

I chose only 1 item for delivery.

But, when I click the dialog button and the delivery screen appears.

I see all the 5 items of the delivery instead of the one item that I chose only.

How can I configure, such that create only outbound delivery for the schedule line I want to deliver (and not all items in the sales order).

THanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

used VLSP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created a sale order for couple of items with different schedule lines, gone to VL10E and given only the following data

- Shipping Point

- CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt as 1

and executed.

Those schedule lines were displayed, selected only one schedule line and executed. Delivery created and found that only for one schedule line what I have selected, delivery has been created.

So please try with maintaining 1 as stated above and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VL10E, there is no option to control item wise. It is only possible in VL01N.

VL10E will create delivery for all the items due in the sales order that matches the shipping point in the selection criteria.

If you want to add item level fields in VL10E, then you need to contact your ABAPer & customize the required fields in the prog RVV50R10C.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the schedule lines dates are due (as on the GI date in selection screen in VL10E) then all the schedule lines quantity will be cumulated into a single item in the delivery. If the schedule lines are not reached then these will be ignored in the delivery.

Regards,

GSL.