Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Good evening. I have few querries.

1. i would like to post the data from an idoc into database tables by using jdbc adapters. The header data should goes to one database table and the item level data goes to another database table. This is IDOC to JDBC scenario.

2. i have two message mappings. in my idoc-to-file scenario, the idoc structure contains a segment the segment contains a field. if id = 1000, then the XI system uses the First message mapping & if Id = 2000, the XI system uses the Second message mapping.

3. In my idoc-to-non-sap systems, i need to post the data into a file system and database system at a time.

4. Finally, how to transfer ID & IR objects to Develop, Quality & Production systems.

Could you please explain me how will i achieve the above?

Thanking you all in advance...

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>1. i would like to post the data from an idoc into database tables by using jdbc adapters. The header data should goes to one database table and the item level data goes to another database table. This is IDOC to JDBC scenario.

You need to use the Stored Procedure to handle this. From XI jst pass the records to the SP. Write the logic in the SP to update accordingly.

>>2. i have two message mappings. in my idoc-to-file scenario, the idoc structure contains a segment the segment contains a field. if id = 1000, then the XI system uses the First message mapping & if Id = 2000, the XI system uses the Second message mapping.

You require to have a BPM with a switch step. check the condition in the switch (using xpath) that has two branch with the transformation step for each of your mapping.

>>. In my idoc-to-non-sap systems, i need to post the data into a file system and database system at a time.

In the receiver determination configure both the file system and the database system as the receiver. You need to have the Interface defination defined for both.

>>4. Finally, how to transfer ID & IR objects to Develop, Quality & Production systems.

Use either CMS or File transfer.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. i have two message mappings. in my idoc-to-file scenario, the idoc structure contains a segment the segment contains a field. if id = 1000, then the XI system uses the First message mapping & if Id = 2000, the XI system uses the Second message mapping.

didnt got ur question.

3. In my idoc-to-non-sap systems, i need to post the data into a file system and database system at a time.

there will be one configuration scenario with 2 mesage mapping ,receiver determination, interface determination, 2 receiver aggreement or two differnt scenarios.

4. Finally, how to transfer ID & IR objects to Develop, Quality & Production systems.

three methods.

1.File transport which is manuall method.

2. CMS transport automated method.

3. CTS transport.

File transpor´- go to IR and ID tools export option and follow the steps for export and import.

XI Software Logistics 1: SLD Preparation:

CMS

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b8d8f7b2-0701-0010-b09a-cda4cca2...

CMS transport method.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/719a2172f74b67b150612a7cd3b7df/content.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80bbbd55-5004-2a10-f181-8bb09692...

chirag