cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software component version for Function Module not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the XI Content ELSTER exists an (external) Action with the Function Module FI_DE_B2A_ELSTER_XI as Outbound Interface.

A double click on this interface for opening it results in the message "Software component version with GUID 35efa... does not exist".

To make this scenario work is it necessary to import or generate this Software component version first or rather what is the reason for this case?

In fact I don't want to make this scenario work, but get a better understanding of what is going on in the Integration Repository.

Thanks and regards

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrick,

I think you are missing some standard XI content, may be a part of XI Content ELSTER. You can save your interface in any SCV and call them in any mapping.

Normally they wull put all relevant objects under one SCV.

In you case I think you are missing some standard import. Check out.

If you want this scenario to be working, import Function Module "FI_DE_B2A_ELSTER_XI" manually in you SCV and then set a reference to your new import in mapping. It will work.

Hope this will help you.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

I found the missing Sofware Component. It was part of the XI Content for SAP APPL.

But it would be interesting to know if there exists some documentation for XI Content about how to configure it and which other Software Components are needed.

Somebody knows something about this topic?

Regards

Patrick