SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating in ISH preregistration type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all!

We ve got a problem. I try to create preregistration type (in IMG:Patient Management - Planning - Preregistration and Waiting List Management- Set Up Preregistration Types Based On Clinical Order Types)

when saving system occurs an error:

""Error in status profile assignment

Message no. N1CORDMG018

Diagnosis

A status profile has not yet been assigned to the order type.

Procedure

Go to the Screen Modification tab page and assign a status profile.

Note that the entire validity period of the order type must be covered by one or more assigned status profiles"

This error demands a status scheme ISH00000 (or another one) to be assighned on a tabpage "Screen Modification" (but this tabpage appears in this transaction when ISH MED is active.

I think that it s incorrect, our foreign colleagues told us that scheme ISH00000 must be assigned automatically on default without activating ISH Med.

What s the reason of it? We deadly need to use the functionality of ISH Clinical orders.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

peter_biber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

This can have two reasons. You have no status profile assigned or this is missing by any reasons or you try to change the start date of the preregistration type. When you create the prereg then the systems also activates a status profile,when you later change this start date the status pofile gets not synchronized with the assignment.

In general I would recommend to debug class CL_ISH_CORDTYP METHOD IF_ISH_MASTER_DATA~CHECK

• There has to be at least one cordtsta.

IF l_cordtsta_exist = off.

CALL METHOD c_errorhandler->collect_messages

EXPORTING

i_typ = 'E'

i_kla = 'N1CORDMG'

i_num = '018'

i_line_key = 'CL_ISH_CORDTYP CORDTSTA'

i_object = me.

e_rc = 1.

ENDIF.

CHECK e_rc = 0.

When debugging here you should find the reason for the error message.

If this does not solve your problem,please open a ticket and we will analyze the problem within SAP Support.

Kind Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

peter_biber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

This can have two reasons. You have no status profile assigned or this is missing by any reasons or you try to change the start date of the preregistration type. When you create the prereg then the systems also activates a status profile,when you later change this start date the status pofile gets not synchronized with the assignment.

In general I would recommend to debug class CL_ISH_CORDTYP METHOD IF_ISH_MASTER_DATA~CHECK

• There has to be at least one cordtsta.

IF l_cordtsta_exist = off.

CALL METHOD c_errorhandler->collect_messages

EXPORTING

i_typ = 'E'

i_kla = 'N1CORDMG'

i_num = '018'

i_line_key = 'CL_ISH_CORDTYP CORDTSTA'

i_object = me.

e_rc = 1.

ENDIF.

CHECK e_rc = 0.

When debugging here you should find the reason for the error message.

If this does not solve your problem,please open a ticket and we will analyze the problem within SAP Support.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think so that the customizinf for the clinical order status used by preregistration.

You could use the transaction BS02 to create the lines ISHKLAU1 and ISHMKLAU.

Kind regards.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much. The problem was, that a special report that creates this status scheme wasn't run during the IS-H instulation. so we create this status scheme manually.

Regards

Olga