Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop generating quota for the employee who join after 15 th on the m

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can any one help with a pcr to stop generate absence quota if he /she join the company after 15 th of the month.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

sai prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your kind help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can do it through IT0019 also. But for this u should do some IMG settings in T559l.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Prasad,

You can use HRS operation.

For eg:-

1) * -> ****

2)Use HRS=YDAA** (HRS=Y is the operation and D here stands for the date in date specifications infotype (41) [So if you are using this rule you need to make sure that you maintain Infotype 41 record], A stands for Current day being evaluated, A stands for Number of days from Hire date **, ** again is the hire date in IT 41)

3) HRS?0. If yes(Which means he got hired today) then store the currentday and currentmonth in two different time types.

4)Store the current day in a time type say '1234' by HRS=BCURDY...ADDDB1234 (before this you can query Current month as HRS=BCURMO and store this in 5678.

5) See if the current day is greater than 15 by HRS=D1234 or M1234(based on your requirement).

4)Now check if HRS>15. If Yes then

5) HRS=0 and UPDTQA*(* refers to the Quota Type )

Or if this is not working

You can simply do one thing...You can configure one more rule in Base Entitlement with the next sequence number with period balance as 2334(if you are generating quotas every month) or Day Balanceas 2334(if you are generating on daily basis). Use the above rules and if Current day is greater than 15 then Time Type 2334=0 and generate it on the same day for which you were generating previously. So the existing number would be replaced by zero now. So you will not see any quota.

But one more thing, You need to be more clear about your question. You need to give more details about the accrual period,etc,.

See if the above rules works for you or else let me know the details. I can help you.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

A small brief about the requirement.

the requirement is like this.:

if a employee join the company on or before 15th of the month he should get quotas generated and if he joins after 15th no quota should get generated.

and one more thing of a employee resigns the company before 15 no quota should get generated and if he resigns the company quota should get generated.

we are following negative management and i have to write time pcr for it.

awaiting for your kind responce.

Regards,

sai prasad.

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok. You can use HRS to get the entry date and Leaving date in IT 0041.Then you can calculate it in PCR.For Qouta already used then employee already left, it is impossibile to update the qouta to negative anymore if you do not delete all the related absence data.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

i am not able to understand.can u be clear on ur reply.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any one help me with a pcr for the above requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

sai prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Prasad I will help you but I need to know how you configured the base entitlement. Is it by Constant or is it by Period balance? and alsoYou didn't answer my question what is the accrual period. This really helps for me to give you the PCR. Give me more information about the generation. Is the entitlement getting generated at the beginning of the month or at the end of the month?

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi ,

quotas are generated on prorata basis. accrual period calendar year. base entitlement on constant days

if any information required i can provide.

Kindly help me with the pcr.

thanks in advance,

Regards,

sai prasad

Edited by: sai prasad on Oct 21, 2008 3:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this

HRS=YDAAZA(ZA hire Date in IT 41)

HRS?0

= -

HRS=BCURDY

HRS?15

( >) HRS=0

ADDDB1234Z

So this rule would store zero in time type 1234 if an employee is hired after 15th. Now you should create an other rule in base entitlement with day balance as 1234. In the selection rules in V_T559L make the accrual period as DAILY.

This would solve your problem. Let me know if this is working for you.

Edited by: Hemanth Jamithi on Oct 22, 2008 1:19 AM

Edited by: Hemanth Jamithi on Oct 22, 2008 1:22 AM

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi ,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

i am just working on this and i will update you regarding this once its over.

can i have your contact number.

Regards,

sai prasad.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi,

i am getting a error the no data in table t555a.

what parameters i should put there.

kindly respond me asap.

Regards,

sai prasad.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi,

i have done it and i have written it and made necessary configurations.in which schema i should put this PCR.

Regards,

sai prasad

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

can i get any more suggestions from you.

Regards,

sai prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai sai,

This is bangaru.

For that error create the time type in T555A table. Whatever time type you kept in rule, that time type is not created in this table. ok,

Just create the time type and post the query if any occured or if it is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai sai,

Now which schema , you are using for your client. If it is negative then put the rule before cumbt function.

Call that rule with PTIP function

PTIP Zabq Gen

All the best.

Bangaru

Former Member
0 Kudos

I sent reply to you.

See second page.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technical error no. 81

19.02.2008 Processing terminated for EE 52000053 quota test

This is the error which i am getting.

Regards,

sai prasad

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

HI friends,

i have done as you said at this time i am not getting any error but i am not getting the exact result that the pcr meant for.

kindly tell me how to go about further.

kindly respond me asap.

Regards,

sai prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this error maintain the dates in IT0041. Then you can resolve that problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, what is results regarding that rule.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Madam,

as per the requirement for example if we have 20 days is the annual ELs.

the scenario is if a person joins the company after 15th of any month.

the quota for that month should not get generated.

This is what the result i am expecting.

i hired a candidate on 16.05.2008 and if i have to generate quota for that person based on my requirement i should get 10days ELs but i am getting 12 as the result.

Regards,

sai prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you are confusing.

When a person hired after 15 of any month. For that employeee no need to generate the quota(1.66 days) that month only that mean person join month.

I'm right.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

ya u r right.but according to the requirement i don't want that 1.66 days.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi,

as you have suggested i have done the same but still the deductions are not working. can you help me in this.

is there any other alternative rule.

that can help us.

kindly do the needful.

thanks in advance,

Regards,

sai prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error in T555A is because you might not have maintained time type you used in the PCR. From my example if you are using 1234 time type. You need to create the time type 1234 in V_T555A according to the PSG for time recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I see somebody saying the rule should be as PTIP but this is wrong you need to maintain this rule in Schema as ACTIO ZZZZ before Function QUOTA.

Now I don't understand one thing. Is this working or not?. Let me know how often you run the time evaluation?. I don't understand how your accrual is working if your accrual period is calendar year (referring to the above scenario you mentioned).

Does deductions mean -1.66 in your above post??. Let me know how often you run time eval? Is it monthly or daily?. Based on that I can make a new rule. See that is why you need to be more appropriate about your requirement.

Edited by: Hemanth Jamithi on Oct 22, 2008 7:29 PM

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi ,

As per my understanding with your first reply and second reply for pcr i have written it like this request you to suggest if any modification required or kindly excuse me if the pcr that i have written is wrong.

please reply me to the earliest.

Z16Q Personnel Calculation Rule Z16Q

HRS=YDAAZA Set

HRS?0 Decision op. HRS

HRS=BCURMO Set

ADDMB5678Z Set month bal. = 0

HRS=BCURDY Set

HRS?15 Decision op. HRS

HRS=0 Set

ADDDB1234Z Set day balance = 0

(>)

HRS=0 Set

ADDDB1234Z Set day balance = 0

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

sai prasad

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

i need you valuable suggestions also.

Regards,

sai prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sai,

can we do like following,

i suppose ur accrual period is month for that quota.for e.g u r giving one day quota per month then u can give percentage of inactive days as 50% and in to percentage field u can give complete reduction and in from percentage field u can give no reduction.

please correct me members if im wrong.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

any suggestion from you on the pcr which i have written for the requirement posted above.

Regards,

sai prasad

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hemanth Jamithi,

any suggestion on the pcr which i have written.

Regards,

sai prasad.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check my bcard u need to give some more details for ur requirement

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

i am still waiting for your kind response.

former_member139796
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

i am still waiting for your kind response.