cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Synchoronization Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with Vendors Synchronization from ERP to SRM.

I execute BBPGETVD to get the vendors in to SRM system .

I have done settings: SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Settings for vendor syncronisation.

After that I scheduled BBP_VENDOR_SYNC as job.

But as I see, new vendors from ERP system werenu2019t replicated to SRM and vendors witch was changed in ERP werenu2019t updated in SRM. I havenu2019t seen any error message in SLG1, in log was only one warning: A##CLNT##: List don't created or data actual.

Some vendors don't assign to purchase organization in ERP.

Waiting for replies from you.

Thanks

Edited by: Evgeny Nikonov on Oct 15, 2008 3:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBPGETVD(BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB) - To replication new vendors from your backend system to SRM

and

BBPUPDVD(BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB) - To update existing vendors from your backend system to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if vendor org object ID is maintained in the field "Org unit in EBP for Vendor" and select "Only assign R3 numbers" in IMG SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Settings for vendor syncronisation > Global settings. If you want new vendors to replicate then activate the check box "Create New vendors also".

Also, make sure Logical system, Vendor role are maintained correctly and do not check "No PchOrg" checkbox in SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Settings for vendor syncronisation > Define settings for each backend system.

Then execute the report BBP_VENDOR_SYNC manualy and see if new vendors are created or updates existing vendors.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if vendor org object ID is maintained in the field "Org unit in EBP for Vendor" and select "Only assign R3 numbers" in IMG SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Settings for vendor syncronisation > Global settings. If you want new vendors to replicate then activate the check box "Create New vendors also".

Also, make sure Logical system, Vendor role are maintained correctly and do not check "No PchOrg" checkbox in SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Settings for vendor syncronisation > Define settings for each backend system.

I have done this settings before, but Vendor role is empty, because some vendors don't assign to purchase organization.

Besides it, i set "2 Adopt invoicing parties and vendors" in field Creditor Sel.

If vendor role are maintained it is not work too.

I need transfer FI vendor too.

And how can i filtering number range of VENDOR in BBP_VENDOR_SYNC?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It may be useful for you..

BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB

You can also schedule BBP_VENDOR_SYNC to run in the background, if you want to schedule BBPGETVD or BBPUPDVD then you need to use programs BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB and BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Evgeny Nikonov on Oct 16, 2008 12:59 PM

Edited by: Evgeny Nikonov on Oct 16, 2008 1:26 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create your variant for that update/get report.

If you find difficulty mail to my bisiness id.

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all, i use BBPGETVD(BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB) - To replication new vendors from backend system to SRM

and

BBPUPDVD(BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB) - To update existing vendors from backend system to SRM

BBP_VENDOR_SYNC - not work.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can close this thread if your problem is resolved.

still problem persist update us.

BR

Muthu