Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Own search label for MM02 or MM03 F4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We had lately version upgrade from 4.6C >> ECC 6.0.

In 4.6 there was extra search label if you press F4 in transaction MM03 or MM02.

Now it has disappeared and we need it back.

Good advices what to do?

Regards Kirsi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kirsi,

as the search help is missing in 2 standard transactions, I would guess, that there has been a modification of the standard collective search help in 4.6C. I think the search help can be found in transaction SPAU. This transaction displays all SAP standard objects, that have been modified by the customer (then you can decide to reset the object to standard, in case you do not need the modification any more, or re-implement the modification). I.e. if you want to add an additional search help to the SAP standard search help, you should go to SPAU, to get the name of the search help and then re-implement your customer search help via transaction SE11.

Try to add your customer search help to the collective search help MAT1 (I think this should be the search help used in MM02/MM03).

Best regards

Stephan

Edited by: Stephan Theis on Oct 16, 2008 1:19 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kirsi,

as the search help is missing in 2 standard transactions, I would guess, that there has been a modification of the standard collective search help in 4.6C. I think the search help can be found in transaction SPAU. This transaction displays all SAP standard objects, that have been modified by the customer (then you can decide to reset the object to standard, in case you do not need the modification any more, or re-implement the modification). I.e. if you want to add an additional search help to the SAP standard search help, you should go to SPAU, to get the name of the search help and then re-implement your customer search help via transaction SE11.

Try to add your customer search help to the collective search help MAT1 (I think this should be the search help used in MM02/MM03).

Best regards

Stephan

Edited by: Stephan Theis on Oct 16, 2008 1:19 PM