Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Refurbished material

We plan on refurbishing some material in house. Can we use just one material number for the new and refurbished or should we have two? Could someone please explain the process. This would be issued out on a work order using MVT 261 and then brought back in using MVT 262, but I'm not sure how the process works after this. Thanks in advance!


Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Eric,

You can either bring in the stock using a PO with the Free item tick activated at the item level or through MB1C 541 movment.

As this item is going to be split valuated you can do the issues either through 201 or 261 and there will be no accounting document being created.



0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question