Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms data not printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was creating a smartform and it is printing the layout correctly..

But at the right end corner now i want to display the address from the db table.SAo i captured in the internal table and the values stored properly in inthernal table.

But the value is not shown in the print preview while we see in the right end of the form..

But wheni type something there manually it is showing properly..

The value properly coming in internal table,but it is not shown in the print preview.Cananybody help me in this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the values are getting from the table or dynamic text it wont show on print preview...you have write a program for this and pass all your data to internal table and use that internal table in the smartform.

What ever you type manually that means static text will appear in the print preview.

So try to write a print program and check the output,data will appear in the output.

Thanks,

Sree.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the values are getting from the table or dynamic text it wont show on print preview...you have write a program for this and pass all your data to internal table and use that internal table in the smartform.

What ever you type manually that means static text will appear in the print preview.

So try to write a print program and check the output,data will appear in the output.

Thanks,

Sree.

0 Kudos

I have written the code and all the values apart from this are displaying correctly in all other places.

I dont y in this window the value is not displaying

0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you written your address variable in address window?

Thanks,

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in a smartform all the variables must be printed between '&'

ex.: &adress&

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not hard code the values in the text node just drag and drop the fields into the text nodes.

Check the fields once again.

Regards,

Sravanthi