Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a DC return Error

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've configured NWDI. I added my new SC I've created via SLD into "Software Components for Development" section while creating Track Data on CMS.

But I left empty of the section "Required Software Components" on Track Data.

I'm writing above to be sure if this is the cause.

Then I've opened NWDS and connected to Development Configuration I've created. I've imported Dev. Conf. and tried to add a new DC under Compartment.

But it returns errors like below which I've noticed at "General User Output" area of NWDS at "Development Configurations Perspective".

failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco" for DC "temsa.com_PCC_1:temsa.com/testdc":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.mw.jco

failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.exception" for DC "temsa.com_PCC_1:temsa.com/testdc":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.exception

failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc" for DC "temsa.com_PCC_1:temsa.com/testdc":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.aii.util.misc

What can be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Huseyin,

The problem is what you have mentioned. You need to define the dependency that your software components has on the three required SC's. Also you then need to checkin the three base SCA's into your track.

Please refer to help or search in this forum and you will know all that is required before you start developing the development component.

Regards

Sidharth

Answers (0)