cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Values problem with Oracle 10g

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

For some reason, I can't seem to create a LOV set that will work with my Crystal Reports using an Oracle DB. The company I'm working for and the software package I'm creating reports for is going to be moving from Sybase to an Oracle 10g based database. The list of values I created is a simple select of a school number from a school table. When I added the dynamic paramater to the Dynamic Data Foundation command query, then tried to "browse data", the prompt to enter the school number does not pop up. When I then try to running the business view in the report, I get the "List of Values Failure: fail to get values...Cannot open databse...Failed to open connection C:\Windows\Temp{...}.

I'm at a loss to figure out why I'm getting this error, so any help would be appreciated.

David Pecnik

CR Developer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please check the rights for the specific List of Values in Business View Manager and check whether the particular user has suficient rights, who is trying to see the list of values.

Regards,

Arun Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Try to restart the List Of Values Job server and also check whether you are able to schedule the List Of Values without any issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks