Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of records in IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am creating a flat file which is of IDOC format.

I first read the input file into the internal table and to that internal table i am inserting some records.Now when i transfer this internal table to the output file,the records that i inserted manually are coming in the same row in the output file.But the records should come in separate rows.Can anyone please give me solution to this problem.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you transferring the file? if you put the piece of code here, it would be easier to check the issue.

0 Kudos

hi,

My flat file(TXT) contains 20 records.I am reading those records to the internal table.

Now i need to insert 3 records after the first record of my internal table one by one.

After inserting the records i am uploading the internal table to the application server.

everything is ok..

But in my output file the three records that i inserted are coming in the same row.

I need the three records to be written in separate rows.

The other records that i m getting from the input file are coming in separate line..

Am i clear now?

0 Kudos

Hi,

i am transfering the record one by one to the file.

0 Kudos

Not sure what you are doign, but the IDOC file created o n the App server from SAP contains a CR/LF at the end of each record, seems you are missing that.

Can you check your internal table in debugging and see what is the content of each record there/