cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro problem ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have within a planning process a macro executed in batch.

The macro is pretty easy ... just adding up two keyfigures and writing the result into a third one.

Now we found out that the macro did not work 100% for a small subset of products.

For those products we saw that for one or two buckets (weeks) the macro was not working at all - means we could not find any value in the result keyfigure. The buckets/weeks are not identical for the diverse products u2026

And the spoolfile says u2026 everything ok for this product!!!

Does anyone have any idea what might go wrong here?

Thanks in advance for sharing any thoughts, ideas.

Regards,

Andi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andi.

Please could you supply extra information:

What are the results when running the macro interactively?

What did you mean with "The buckets/weeks are not identical for the diverse products u2026", the planning buckets or the results?

Are you running the macro at the same level that you are viewing the results? (e.g. running at monthly, viewing at weekly)

In the meantime, one thing you could try for testing interactively is to include an Action Box in your step with the function OUTPUT_POPUP() to display the inputs/outputs to the calculation for each iteration of the step.

Hope this helps, M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your fast reply ...

Here are some answers:

When running the macro interactively I am currently getting results for all buckets.

The planning buckets are not identically for the diverse products - here I meant, we are not talking for the same weekly buckets for the list of problem products ... one time it's week 21 for the other product it's week 35 ....

I am running the macro at the same level like I am viewing ...

My assumption is that there is/was a Live Cache problem during batch run ...

Kind regards,

Andi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I understand your problem correctly, the macro behaves abruptly when you check the results.

The problem seems to be with Live cache only.

Regards,

Prafulla