cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actual production

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

for ex- my production is 100kg(this quantity i have confirmed), i have activated qm, for this material. lot got generated against this confirmation, in that ok material is 70 kg & not ok material is 30 kg. my actual production is 70 kg.how the remaining (not ok 30 kg )material will affect in MM(i.e in RG1 register).from production point of view my client want to reprocess the remaining material(30 kg). how i can map into pp?

manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

You can use T code MB1B and movement type 349 to transfer the stock from blocked to quality inspection or Go to T code QA12 and change the usage decision has accepted and post the quantity to unrestricted

You can also follow the rework process, change the production order and do the confimation again and change the usage decision

For detailed process follow this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/b1/c0517a439a11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Please refer this,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17096592&messageID=4645315

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17096592&messageID=4277561

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Create new Material code for that rejected Material.

- Assign that Material code in BOM of as -ve qty (As Bi Product) for this purpose go with standard rejection %.

- During GR for that Production order confirm actual qty of Both header Material and Bi Product(rejected Material).

- System will rise the Bi Product stock with movement type 531.

Now ,

- Create new BOM for that Header Material which contains that Bi Product as Component with required qty (30kg of Header Material requires 30 Kg of Bi Product).

- Create New Routing if Required which containes Reprocessing sequence, so that costing part is also covers for that Reprocessing.

- Now create new Production Version and assing above created BOM and Routing to it.

- when you require Reprocessing of that Bi Product create Manual Prodction order and select above created Production Version.

- Just confirm the order and do GR.

Regards,

Dhaval

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

mr.dhaval,

i didnt got ur answere properly, can u elaborate it.

manish

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just use Bi Product scenario.

- Create Separate Material code for Product Rejection.

- Assign this code in BOM with expected rejection qty but in -Ve.

- During GR confrim actual rejection.System will rise the stock of that Bi Product code with Movement type 531.

For reprocessing Purpose.

- Create New Alternate BOM for Header (Main Product) Material by using that Bi Product material code.For example after reprocessing 30 kg of that Rejection you will get 25 or 30 kg of main product then create BOM as per that ratio.

- Create new Routing if required.

- Cretate new Production version and assign above created BOM and Routing to it.

- When ever you required to reprocessing of that Rejection, Create production Order by selecting above created Production Version.

- Confirm the Order and do the GR.

Regards,

Dhaval