cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Overhead Assessment Reverse document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to do reverse document with reference to CO document Actual Overhead Assessment. Is it possible to do this in standard transaction? For example - i try to use transaction kb14n but system informs "Business transaction Actual Overhead Assessment for document is

not supported here" Message no. BK157. Configuration is not firendly because as i understand its not possible to use operation RKIU to configure to manul reverse. Transaction KSB5 does not work...

help:)

Regards,

Bartek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way or method in standard sap in ksu5 wherein you can reverse instead of in period(as in standard) you can do the same with date.This is affecting our production. Please help asap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about cost center assessment

here is the T.code.

Go to KSU5 T.code. enter the following

Enter period:

Fiscal year:

Cycle Name:

Remove Test run check box.

then goto Menu Assessment -->Reverse.

Or

if you are talking about COPA Assessment from Cost center

here is the T.code.

Go to KEU5 T.code. enter the following

Enter period:

Fiscal year:

Cycle Name:

Remove Test run check box.

then goto Menu Assessment -->Reverse.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have right but...

I dont know why but system reversed few documents at 5 period. So, in my opinion it will be better to reverse these reversed document manually. Open closed 5 period will be problematic....

Regards,

Bartek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cann't reverse period 5 now.beacuse this now period is 10(if you are using calendor year as fiscal year).

if you want reverse period 5,you have to reverse all period from 10 to 5. and then do actual assessments from period 5-10.

Test this in Quality or test syste,before doing in Production system.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

maybe it is last solution...so i am looking for manually method:)

Regards,

Bartek

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have reversed the Actual run in KSU5 by clicking the Reversal option in Assessments tab.how to check the reversal documents posted in KSU5 in sap?

Please provide your guidance!

Thanks

Lakshmi S

jan_turek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You can display any CO actual cost document in KSB5. If you don't know the number of that reversal document from KSU5 then identify the cost center involved in your assessment cycle, go to any suitable CC report (e.g. S_ALR_87013611), find here the secondary cost element that you have set for this allocation and drill down to line items. Here you can see the reversal doc number - take it to KSB5 or drill further down directly from CC report.

hope this helps

John

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I just tried to get the reversal document directly in KSB5 itself while feeding the details like controlling area, user name, doc. date, posting date, period, fiscal year,Ref. co. code & original doc no after clicking the tab it is displaying the reversal doc. no. posted to that original doc.

Thanks alot @ 🙂

Regards,

Laskhmi S

jan_turek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Of course, if you know the appropriate selection critera you can browse directly.

Unfortunately, if you reverse from KSU5 the reversal doc No. is not shown up.

Like if you like

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes John, you are correct. Is there any settings in order to check the reversal document numbers once done the reversal in KSU5.

Thannks,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the menu's for your actual overhead assessment screen, you will see, in the menu's, an option to "Reverse".