Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Sale Billing

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We want to give Samples. The requirement is that PR00 shd not be applicable but all other Excise duties shd be applicable. So billing is must. I've configured scenario as follows:

1. In doc type (ZFD)setting I've maintained F8 as Del- rel. billing type.

2. In Item Cat. setting (ZKLN) I've maintained Billing relevance as Del. related billing & Pricing as Pricing Std.

3. In pricing procd PR00 is not maintained but all othe Tax & Cess C. Typs are maintained.

Now my issue is that what shd be the doc categ & Transaction group of F8 to get billing doc?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this, you should create a seperate pricing procedure wherein, you maintain PR00 and other conditions if any, as statistical so that it will not be passed on to accounting.

For excise and sales tax condition types, you maintain the respective Account Key in pricing procedure so that only these values will be passed on to accounting.

Of course, you need to have a seperate order type and billing type and assign this in OVAZ and similarly, you should maintain a different document pricing procedure which again be assigned in OVKK

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sorry, it is applicable for free goods and not for samples

Regret for inconvenience

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain the Pricing condition in the pricing procedure because this is mandatory to caluculate the excise values and compensate the same with discount condition like R100 condition.

This condition should have requirement type 55 and alternative base vlaue 28.

Regards