Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add button to transaction ie01,il01,ia01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anyone knows how to enhance these transactions(IE03 , IL03 , IA03) i am not able to enhance it. I got an exit ITOB0001 for tecnical objects but not able to see any difference on IE01 transaction.

My requirement is to add a button or menu exit to these transactions and on click of it it has to call one RFC , is it possible in these tgransaction.

Regards,

Abhishek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABHISHEK BAJPAI,

You can ustilise user-exit ITOB0001 (Customer include subscreen for technical object master data) to create new sub-screens for for both IE01 and IL01. You then need to include those subscreens via the view profile in the IMG.

I'm not sure its possible in equipment task list (IA01/2/3)..

What are you trying to do?

PeteA

6 REPLIES 6

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABHISHEK BAJPAI,

You can ustilise user-exit ITOB0001 (Customer include subscreen for technical object master data) to create new sub-screens for for both IE01 and IL01. You then need to include those subscreens via the view profile in the IMG.

I'm not sure its possible in equipment task list (IA01/2/3)..

What are you trying to do?

PeteA

0 Kudos

Hi PeteA

I have to provide a link on this screen so that on clicking on it i can call one RFC.

Could you please provide it in detail i am very new to this kind of development.I tried with the same exit but it did not worl can you please provide step by step details.

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Go [here|http://www.4shared.com/file/11064978/754eced2/pm_user_exits.html] and selct the "Download Now" button

PeteA

0 Kudos

Pete ,

Thanks for such a quick response but this document has not mentioned that how to add a button to screen with ITOB0001 exit. Also it has not mentioned that what configuration needs to be done in SPRO .

Could you please give me step by step details if you have done it earlier because i have already tried so many thing but not able to see additional tab or screen.

Please let me know its very urgent.

Regards,

Abhishek

Edited by: ABHISHEK BAJPAI on Oct 21, 2008 7:36 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Hope you are well. I also need to add a radion button to the userexit and for some reason, i am getting the below error message. Also i am unable to access your shared document. Please assists

"Requested function RADIO is not available here"

Kind Regards,

Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Have you customized/added the function code in PF-STATUS for that radio button you added? If not you have to add that in programs PF-STATUS and then handle it.

Regards,

Vijay