Purchase thru Bank
1. Material ordered to Supplier XXX party.
2. Supplier send the material thru transporter.
3. Supplier Invoice send to Bank.
4. Copy of supplier invoice received at plant.
5. Payment Rs 1100 made to Bank. (Supplier Invoice 1000+ Bank Commision 100=1100).
How to map the above scenario in SAP pls.
Priyanka Paltanwale replied
You shd not worry for the supplier side...As per the std. sap system, supplier can be a vendor...you define the bank details of the vendor in the Vendor master record ie. in MK01 or XK01...
Then do follow the nomal process....make the GR for the QTy received...make invoice for the same...so the amount will get into the vendor bank account...
Hope it helps..