cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the color of Page Title Bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to change the background color of Page Title bar (where portal will display History, Back and Forward buttons)

Let me know the process.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find it in systemadministration/themeditor/complexelements/iView-Trays. edit properties to your needs.

Regards,

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatayya,

Why don't you try to customize your portal theme? I guess you will find appropriate section for page title bar iView in the theme editor where you should be able to change the background color for it.

Here you'll find more information about changing style parameters for the portal theme:

[Working with Portal Themes|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/1a/d7c1617dd29e4d85064b467636fada/frameset.htm]

Best Regards,

Michal M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatayya,

I have tried the same and it is working fine for me.

You can use the Theme Editor. This property is under Complex Elements --> Groups --> Background Colors --> Background Color A.

Regards,

Nithya

Edited by: nithya priya on Oct 15, 2008 3:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried with Background Color A property and there is no effect in page title bar back groud color.

but It works with the property Background Color B.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Background Color B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to download the page title bar PAR from the portal and make the neccessary changes. The component will have js file in which you need to make changes. Or you could make use of the light page title bar component and make the required changes.

Thanks,

Mahesh