cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material search by List Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

I have a Client requirement. When creating a sales order we can go for list of materials by pressing F4, client requirement is to display List price also along with the other information

ex:

Material Desc Language Material No. List Price

Can anybody through light on this.

Thanks

Rajam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajam,

Could you please let me know if you have the list prices defined in the Material master. Or do you maintain list price as a specific condition type and are dependent only on materail number.

My thought process says that displaying list price is not feasible untill one of the two ways mentioned above. This is becuase your list or base price might vary for same material. The pricing detremination is so configured so as to ensure that the prices could be changed according to different parameters like sales area, date. So its generally not feasible to display a list price for the material untill unless, the price determinations base is material.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I do not maintain List Price in the MMR as i have created specific Condition Type and i maintained general material price which means List price is maintained based on material number (ofcourse the key combination is Sales Org + Dist.Channel + Material no.).

My List price is determined based on Material number and will be changed according to market conditions, that means LP is changing once in a week or so.

In the above situation, how to get LP while displaying materials in sales order (by F4).

Please post again if you need some more info.

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajam,

In your case the display would not be easy.

You will have to go for ABAP customization of the serach screen Material by Sales area. This is the only place where you can get the sales area combination and hence relevant price could be picked.

The seach screen change is not big thing, ask your ABAP folks they would know that. Now you would need to tell them that in the result screen of the serach, they would need to add one more column, which would display the price depending upon the sales area and the material. The data would need to be picked for the specific pricing condtion from the pricing condition table AXXX( you need to prvide him the table name which carries the combination of sales area and material number).

The ABAP changes would not be diffcult to do, but you will have to test it throughly for all combination of parameters present in the search parameters.

Ask me if you need more clarifications.

Abhishek