cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advise on the right type of ERP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with a Fertilizer Company. I need an ERP for production planning, financials & purchase..Which ERP would u suggest us to implement other than SAP? and Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashim,

By merely looking at production planning, financials & purchase as requirement it would be rather difficult to make a call on the right ERP. Most ERP's today have this functionality either out of the box or through partner Addon's.

A complete understanding of your must have features is important to make a shortlist of solutions. From this shortlist you can then decide which one best fits your business needs.

It is interesting to see you post the question here which very well points that you realize that SAP is the number 1 Business Software company in the World. SAP does only Enterprise Software and nothing else. There are a lot of other solutions out there which focus on many other things.

SAP without a doubt can be suitable for the aforesaid list of functions.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashim

Any reason for not looking at SAP? I would suggest looking at Fourth Shift Edition for SAP Business One before deciding to look elsewhere.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your question is why not, then it shall be in the right place. May I correct you for you sake?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

do u know u are posting in an official SAP forum ? I think you should have a look in a general erp software forum. this is not the right place.

regards